Home » , , , , , , , , » Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Notification For Officer (Scale I)/Office Assistant (Multipurpose) @ Uttar Pradesh

Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Notification For Officer (Scale I)/Office Assistant (Multipurpose) @ Uttar Pradesh

Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Notification For Officer (Scale I)/Office Assistant (Multipurpose) @ Uttar Pradesh

Company Name: Allahabad UP Gramin Bank

Website: www.allahabadgraminbank.in

Qualification: Any Graduate

Experience: Freshers

Location: Uttar Pradesh

Salary: 

Officer Scale-I : Rs. 14,500 - Rs. 25,700/-month

Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Rs. 7,200 - Rs. 19,300/-month

Job Description :

Officer (Scale I)/Office Assistant (Multipurpose)

Candidate should possess as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar

Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS.

For More Info : Click Here


cyber security jobs,post jobs for free,jobs with a psychology degree,medical coding jobs, business administration jobs,hr interview questions and answers for freshers,hospitality management jobs, information technology jobs,data analyst job description,web design jobs,computer science jobs,cyber security jobs,post jobs for free,jobs with a psychology degree,medical coding jobs,
Share this article :




 
Copyright © 2013. Banking Awareness - All Rights Reserved